- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Stephen James Consulting are working with one of their key elderly care clients. In the search for a Registered Home Manager for a large residential, nursing and dementia home based in Northamptonshire
You will be responsible for:
* To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
* The manager must be able to manage a large team, leadership will be key to success for the staff team and the relatives.
* To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
* Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be considered for this role of Registered Home Manager you will need the following experience:
* The successful candidates will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within large residential, nursing and dementia services.
* Desired Requirements – RGN or Similar Qualification.
* Relevant qualifications i.e. RGN, RMN, NVQ 4 in Care, NVQ Level 5 Management.
* Able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen (Marketing / improving occupancy levels)
* Able to show excellent leadership skills coaching and mentoring approach.
The role of Registered Home Manager is offering £55,000 – £60,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Registered Manager, please click apply now below