- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Degree-Six Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified Registered Manager for a children’s residential home.
Our client is an established residential childcare provider and is based in the Nottinghamshire area.
This particular home specialises in caring for children and young people with behavioural difficulties.
They provide therapeutic care to young people aged between 10 to 18.
They are a provider of caring for children within residential care with complex needs and requirements.
We are currently looking for someone who genuinely enjoys the rewards and challenges of working with looked after children and young people, who have a background of trauma, abuse and neglect.
As a Registered Manager, you will be required to provide support and care directly to the children and young people within your care. Your daily tasks will entail the following;
* Providing leadership and guidance to assist the development of staff through supervisions as required by the Quality Standards
* Ensure training requirements for all staff are in line with their personal development plans
* Take the lead in ensuring an open culture is created, one in which children feel that they can complain and that they are listened to
* Promote and actively encourage the delivery of a safe, structured and nurturing environment.
* Ensure that staff are aware of the individual needs of all young people and deliver the support required to ensure life chance opportunities and positive holistic development
* Work in collaboration with Human Resources to manage all employee relations within the home, in line with current employment legislation and the company’s policies and procedures
* Work closely with the Senior Management Team to achieve an Outstanding Children’s Home
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* You must be at least 23 years of age
* 2 Years residential experience working with young people
* Full driving license with access to own transport
* Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People / Residential Childcare (or equivalent)
* Level 5 in Leadership and Management
* Must be experienced in working as a Registered Manager within a children's residential home
BENEFITS- WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
* Market leading rates of pay with additional over time & sleep-in enhancements
* Bonus earning potential
* Additional on call pay
* Career progression into a senior management role
* Minimum 2% pension contributions
* Extensive in-house training
* Flexible working hours
* 28 days holiday per year
If this role sounds like the right role for you or if you simply would like to find out more information, then please contact Nazma at Degree-Six Recruitment.
Please note, all applicants are subject to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks