- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Are you an experienced recruiter who’s looking to make your move into a busy team with a mature client base and where your efforts will be sufficiently rewarded?
My client is an independent recruitment agency with a growing and expanding team.
I am keen to hear from recruiters who are looking to specialise in a certain discipline.
Depending on your interest and expertise, my client is looking to grow a number of different sectors in their Northampton branch.
You’ll be competent in the following activities:
* Effective sales calls to decision makers
* Taking on detailed job specs from clients
* Networking within organisations
* Winning new business
* Servicing existing clients
* Re-activating lapsed users
* Capturing targeted sales information
* The search and selection of high calibre candidates
* Matching candidates to roles
* Delivering a great service to clients
Supported by on going development and training, you will be joining at an exciting time and given the opportunity to really make your mark.
* A stable career with ongoing feedback and development
* Regular 121 meetings with your manager to review your performance against the Business Plan
* A basic salary of between £25K – £30K depending upon your experience
* 25 days holiday per year, rising with each year of service
* ½ day holiday on your birthday
* Various ad hoc incentives with opportunity to win/receive vouchers
* Team nights out and paid for company outings
If you have the relevant experience and are looking to make that move please apply below