- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Our client is a market leading, multi-disciplined flooring contractor operating throughout the UK. They now have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Divisional Manager to oversee their Raised Access Flooring division of the business.
About our Client
• The client has been active in the flooring market for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK.
• They have developed a reputation for providing high end, bespoke solutions for the successful delivery of complex projects in challenging environments whilst placing great emphasis on safety, quality and innovation.
About the Role
• The company are searching for a someone at a Senior Management level to join their established and growing team, based at the Midlands branch, overseeing the Raised Access divisions progress throughout the company’s wider ongoing expansion.
• The Divisional Manager will manage, control and lead all functions of the division across the UK. They will be accountable for the Operational, Commercial, Business Development, Safety and Financial delivery.
About the Candidate
• Previous experience in a senior management role in Raised Access flooring works, overseeing people, project management and financial budgets
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Displays strong leadership skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• PC literate
• Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
• Autonomy in the role
• Competitive salary (Negotiable on Experience)
• Bonus structure and package
• Fantastic working environment, with potential for progression to a Directorship position
• Opportunity to become an integral part of an industry leading organisation working on flagship projects throughout the UK