- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Actively recruiting for a January start! Due to promotion, a Quality Control Technician in Northamptonshire is required! Don't delay your career any longer, join a business with a clear path for your personal and career development whilst supporting innovation across the UK.
BASIC SALARY: £18,000-£20,000 + up to 10% bonus
· Up to 10% Bonus
· 25 Days Holiday + Statutory Days
· Fantastic Pension
· Free Parking
HOURS OF WORK: 9.00am – 5.00pm (Monday – Friday)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Rugby, Daventry, Market Harborough, Lutterworth
Having recently celebrated another internal promotion, we are actively seeking a Quality Control Technician to join our Technical team. As an established global player within the construction market, our reputation has been built through consistently challenging and evolving the products within the industry. Our clients rely on our expertise to provide high quality products, excellent customer service and value-added services to complement their business requirements.
As the Quality Control Technician, you will:
· Support the day to day function of a busy laboratory environment covering the UK technical and R&D operations.
· Guarantee all raw material deliveries are accurately checked, labelled, and recorded.
· Conduct chemical trials, producing development formulation samples for internal and external analysis.
· Ensure all administration tasks are accurately completed including QC paperwork, records, and monthly reporting.
· Inspect all materials and production samples ensuring specifications and quality standards are adhered to.
· Assist in the investigation of any non-conformity through root cause analysis.
· Provide support for internal audits and inspections.
This role will suit you if you have a genuine interest in quality and desire to operate within a technical field whilst joining a business that actively encourages personnel development.
REQUIREMENTS: Quality Control Technician
Ultimately you will already have a proven background within a technical or laboratory environment, preferably within a QC function, such as: food, construction, chemical or pharmaceutical as well as:
· An excellent communicator who can converse at all levels (verbally and written).
· Being naturally analytical with a strong attention to detail and have a methodical approach.
· A firm and unwavering discipline to uphold standards, policies, and procedures.
· Good IT skills specifically within Microsoft Office.
Don't delay your career any longer, join a business with a clear path for your personal and career development whilst supporting innovation across the UK.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: CG16139, Wallace Hind Selection