We're on the lookout for a Project Manager to join our well-established client based in Loughborough to ensure the smooth implementation of projects across the site.
About the role:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the product lifecycle which will include the co-ordination and day-to-day delivery of both operational and strategic projects. You will collate and interpret complex data to present to senior stakeholders and will work closely with external suppliers to ensure successful delivery. In addition to this you will:
• Manage and co-ordinate business projects and initiatives designed to improve operational efficiency. Initially this role is to reconfigure warehouse space, office layout and infrastructure.
• Create and deliver the project strategies including timelines, milestones, team roles and responsibilities
• Lead delivery plan to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to budget, to the highest standards in terms of quality and compliance whilst minimising interruption to business functions
• Lead the communication of how projects are progressing to key stakeholders and help manage any planning applications, if required.
• Conduct and respond to risk assessments, business impact assessments and ensure compliance with GMP.
Do you have previous experience working as a Project Manager? To be considered for this role, you must have experience working in the pharmaceutical industry and be confident in your project management abilities new business implementations including the management of simultaneous projects. The successful candidate must be highly driven, have good analytical skills with attention to detail as well as be a confident and competent decision maker.
Working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
In addition to the generous salary, our client also offers:
• Profit share
• Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
• Life assurance cover
• 24 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Income protection
• Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Courtney at our Loughborough by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you luck with your job search