- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Apply today for long term work as a Production Operative with the opportunity to develop and progress your career at a busy meat processing site based in Pinchbeck.
Staffline is recruiting for a Production Operative to work in Spalding.
The rate of pay is £8.72 per hour.
There are different, flexible shift patterns available.
Choose to work fixed shifts:
6:30am until finish
Or rotating shifts
– 6am to 2pm
– 2pm to 10pm
Your Time at Work
As a Production Operative at this site you will be required to undertake various tasks which may include:
– Working in Production/Packing/Chiller/Dispatch/Abattoir areas
– Packing meat in to correct containers
– Labelling, scanning, weighing and stacking products on pallets
– Undertaking manual handling tasks
– Using equipment or machinery once trained to do so
– Ensuring quality of product to the required specification
– Following Health & Safety and Food Safety standards at all times
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Production Operative is punctual, reliable and willing to learn new skills.
You should be comfortable with being on your feet, working in cold temperatures and be able to lift weights between 12kg and 20kg if required.
No previous experience is necessary as full training is provided.
There are opportunities for permanent roles and career progression for the right candidates.
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn £8.72 p/h
– Shifts are either fixed 6.30am until finish or rotating 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm
– OnSite support from Staffline
– Subsidised canteen on site
– Free car parking
– Car parking on site
– PPE provided
– Full training provided
– Temp to perm opportunity
– Opportunities for overtime
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
Please apply with your Cv via the apply button or contact Dani at our Gateshead office