- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Our prestigious client located in Pinxton specialises in plastic production of garden utensils and storage boxes, they have exciting opportunities for hard-working and determined candidates to join their fast-paced working environment.
The Role & Responsibilities
• Machine minding/operating
• Quality checking of plastic products
• Keeping to strict deadlines and job lists
• Reporting to management
• Good attention to detail
• 1 year of experience in a production environment is preferred
• Great attitude and work ethic.
• Good understanding of hygiene standards.
• Excellent attendance.
Full training is provided. Candidates who are competent in the role have the opportunity to go permanent after 12 consecutive weeks. Onsite parking and canteen facilities are available for all candidates.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, and based on a three-shift rotating basis:
6:00am – 2:00pm
2:00pm – 10:00pm
10:00pm – 6:00am
To discuss this fantastic opportunity to join our client please apply below, call (phone number removed).
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Start Recruitment