- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Are you a leader looking for a future in 'people management'?
Are you a competitive individual looking for an opportunity that will encourage your motivation to achieve?
Are you an highly ambitious individual looking for development and future career progression to senior management / directorship?
Are you ready to work for an outstanding company?
If you are we have an opportunity that you may be interested in.
* Most importantly the successful candidate will be an extremely ambitious and highly motivated leader.
* You will be excited by the prospect of joining a UK wide 'talent pool' that is expected to provide the future senior managers and directors of the future.
* You will have a track record of achievement in a fast moving, high volume, 'blue collar' operation.
* You will be a, passionate, driven and competitive individual who thrives in challenging situations.
* You will be used to the demands of working within a fast moving high volume environment.
* Your amount of experience is not important … your talent, motivation and ambition is.
* Very exciting company to join.
* Multi-national organisation with a large UK workforce who are going through significant change backed by significant investment.
* Highly ambitious company which is looking to restructure its UK wide management team at all levels, with an injection of individuals who will bring fresh ideas, talent and drive to lead change across the business.
* With significant investment available they are a company committed to change and ambitious for significant performance improvement.
* Reporting to the Operations Manager and working closely with the General Manager you will be the senior person on site outside of normal office hours, managing 60-70 people.
* You will have complete responsibility for the performance of the factory during the 'late shift', including customer and transport issues.
* You will lead and promote a culture of continuous improvement using lean / modern improvement initiatives.
* You will identify issues negatively affecting performance and implement corrective action plans to resolve.
* This is a shift role working 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
* This is a leadership role.
Skills / experience required:
* You will have a track record of achievement.
* You will have the motivation and ambition to continue to achieve and progress.
* You will be a leader who inspires those around you and encourages excellence.
* High volume / fast paced 'blue collar' machinery driven operations experience is preferable.
£40,000 + Bonus (10%) + Pension