- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Role: Primary Teacher – Intervention / Booster specialists
Salary: £100 – £150 per day
Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education are working with a school in the Leicester area who are looking to appoint a teacher to work across KS1 and KS2 and deliver catch up interventions to children working below age expected levels.
The primary objective of an Intervention / Booster Teacher will be to raise the attainment levels of the children in your care. Working closely with class teachers you will provide an individualised teaching approach to narrow specific gaps in pupil learning in three areas Reading, Writing & Maths.
The main duties within this role include:
* Planning and delivering engaging booster sessions to children in KS1 and KS2
* Assessing pupil’s levels and liaising with the class teacher
* Noting gaps in children’s learning and incorporating this in to children’s learning
* Preparing children for end of year assessmemts
* Working across KS1 and KS2 with pupils working below age expected levels
* Target and measure the progress of students against specific objectives agreed with the school.
Teaching assistant/unqualified teacher who has excellent classroom management, previous experience of literary and numeracy interventions and has worked across KS2 can also apply.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Leicestershire. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at various schools.
For more information on the role or any similar, upcoming roles, please contact Judith Barker