- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Travail Education are a local Lincolnshire based, family run, Education Recruitment Agency supplying Learning Support Staff and Qualified Teachers to Primary and Secondary Schools across Lincolnshire.
We are currently recruiting for fully qualified KS1 and KS2 Primary Teachers for Primary Schools in the Market Deeping area.
The roles are suitable for qualified KS1 & KS2 Primary Teachers who are looking for a genuine work/life balance and you set the tone of your availability, whether you want to work 1 day a week or 5 there are opportunities for every Teacher, you have the option to work part time or full time either at the same school or at a variety of schools. Our client primary schools are very welcoming of our Supply Teachers and it won't take long for you to feel part of the team.
You will be required to deliver pre-planned lessons in line with the National Curriculum for KS1 or KS2, you should be able to demonstrate excellent classroom management skills and a caring and nurturing nature, all marking is required to be done at the end of each day.
To be considered you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a recognised Teaching qualification such as a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP, Certificate in Education etc. Overseas Trained Primary Teachers (OTT) will also be considered but you must have Qualified Teacher Status for the UK and be familiar with the UK Curriculum.
Applications are welcome for experience Primary Teachers and as well as Newly Qualified Teachers.
All Primary Teachers who register with Travail Education will have 2 years professional references taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed on the Update Service and you will be required to attend a face to face registration!
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks in line with our safeguarding procedures.
The key benefits for working with Travail Education are:
• A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
• We work on the philosophy "Local Primary Teachers for Local Schools".
• Competitive rates of pay – AWR Compliant.
• Your own highly experienced, dedicated consultant.
• 7 days a week access to your consultant via phone and email.
• No need to worry about time sheets, we manage that on your behalf.
• £75 recommend a friend referral scheme.
• You get the opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive, award winning agency.
For further information please contact our Grantham based Team