Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
As Prep Operative you will be responsible for preparing / prepping raw materials / ingredients using machinery (e.g. slicing cucumber, slicing tomatoes, grating cheese etc) so that the ingredients are ready for assembly and production.
· Work with raw materials direct from the supplier and process them into materials suitable to be used on sandwiches, flat breads and wraps. We have state of the art machinery which enables us to mix, slice, grate and dice any product into any shape, size or form quickly and efficiently.
· Ensure the ingredient that you’re preparing matches the specification from the customer / supermarket on a 'right first time’ basis.
Weighing and measuring raw materials / ingredients to customer specifications it is essential that you have a good standard of numeracy and literacy, strong attention to detail and able to work to a high level of accuracy
Job DescriptionYou may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products as we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl
What we’re looking for · Maths (Entry Level 3 or above)
· English (Entry Level 3 or above)
· High level of accuracy
· Strong attention to detail
· Team Player
· PC literate
· Similar previous experience
· Food Safety Level 2
· Health and safety in the workplace Level 2
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success
What you’ll get in return • Competitive salary and job-related benefits
• Pension up to 8% matched
• Company share save scheme
• Greencore Qualifications
• Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career