Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Payroll / Accounts Assistant Role:
16Hours a week: Monday and Tuesday Full day
* Collate and prepare payments/wages information from xero, spreadsheet, timesheets and care planner on a weekly basis.
* Prepare clients invoice.
* Chase unpaid invoices, resolving all payroll queries received.
* Keeping all spreadsheets up to date at all times, KPI’s, HMRC intermediaries etc
* Dealing with clients and employee’s pay queries.
* General Admin duties.
Essential Payroll / Accounts Assistant Experience Required:
* Must be confident using Xero account software,spreadsheet. A test may be required upon Interview.
* Confident on the telephone to both employees and clients.
* Ability to meet very tight deadlines and timescales.
* Must be able to multitask.
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
* Desirable – experience of using accounts software such as xero although training will be provided