- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
£16 – £16.50 p/h – Up to £20.6K – Band 6 Equivalent | 24 Hours – Nights | RGN or RMN Considered | Nursing Home – Good CQC
A medium-sized nursing home on the outskirts of Grimsby is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team on a part-time basis.
The home provides a fantastic environment for older people living with age related frailties and dementia care needs, and the home is locally owned and operated.
Details of the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Competitive pay rates of £16 to £16.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary of up to £20,600
* A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* An NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
* Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home/elderly care setting
* You will be committed to delivering the highest standards of clinical and personal care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation