- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Goldman & Fine Group is looking to recruit an experienced Panel Beater for an auto repair centre in the Northampton area – must be efficient.
Due to continued success, our client is in need of a top Panel Beater.
If you have the right experience and right background, please apply to work at this successful, local, busy accident repair bodyshop.
As an experienced Panel Beater/Panel Technician who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, you ensure the customer receives the best level of customer service.
You must be able to do all aspects of panel beating from filler, pin pulling, MIG and TIG welding, and JIG work.
You should ideally have the following:
* be an experienced Panel Beater with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a bodyshop /accident repair centre;
* have your own tools;
* work to an extremely high standard;
* have good problem-solving skills;
* be able to work on a variety of cars;
* be able to do most aspects of panel beating;
* have a valid driving license, max 6 points.
ATA/NVQ Level 3 qualifications will be an advantage but not essential if you have the drive, skills and experience.
Please apply by:
* clicking on this advert to submit your CV
* sending your CV to Emma at Goldman & Fine
* calling Emma at Goldman & Fine on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) quoting ref 4017
"Bodyshop Panel Beater