- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Mantis Cranes is a family owned Crane Rental Company providing Material Handling Solutions for low to medium rise Construction projects. Based near Rushden, Northamptonshire we operate the largest and most diverse fleet of Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes for hire in the UK market along with a range of Cab Operated Tower Cranes.
A new position has arisen within our company and we are now inviting candidates to apply for this new opportunity, as an Operations Manager (General Manager Designate).
As the Operations Manager you will have responsibility for the management and day to day running of all the company’s activities ensuring a smooth and efficient service which meets our client’s, staff and management expectations.
The Main Responsibilities of the position will be:
• Management of the Operations, Service and Accounts department
• Manage and Oversee the day to day activity
• Responsibility in the Profit and Loss Account
• Ensure upmost Service to our Client Base
• Maintain job costing control and monitoring for accurate recharging and reporting
• Responsible for ISO and Health and Safety compliance and legislation
Skills and Experience aspired for this position:
• 5 years’ experience working in a Crane/Plant Industry
• Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in Senior Management including People Management
• Preferably within an hour’s commute from Rushden
• Good communication and negotiation skills and the ability to obtain pre-determined results.
• Excellent Organisation skills
• Clear understanding of Health and Safety and legalisation
• Demonstrating a good mechanical aptitude with strong technical and IT Skills
• Ability to understand and interpret P & L accounts
A competitive salary will be offered in line with the candidates’ qualifications.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, we would like to hear from you