- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
£63,000 – £65,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN Considered – Experience Essential | Great Benefits Package
A large nursing home in the Bourne area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to work as CQC Registered Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older people from throughout Lincolnshire and the East Midlands and provides a safe, stimulating and supportive environment for residents.
Details of this Nurse Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
* 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
* A great annual salary of £63,000 to £65,000 depending on experience
* Days only, with some evenings & weekends required due to the seniority of the role
* A company pension scheme and a generous annual leave allowance plus a fantastic staff benefits package which includes health and wellbeing & financial benefits, retail discounts and much more
* Ongoing training and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Registered Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN and have completed a recognised management qualification
* Proven experience working as CQC Registered Manager of an elderly and dementia nursing home, with excellent understanding of CQC essential standards and best practices of care
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
* Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation