- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Not everything’s about shift and salary…is it?
* Are you done with night shifts?
* Are you struggling to find good maintenance engineering job opportunities at the moment?
I know that shift and salary isn’t the only consideration when looking for a new Multi Skilled Engineering position, but let’s face it, if you don’t like nights, a day’s-based position is a welcome sight!
As a Multi Skilled Engineer you’ll be joining a manufacturing business that have grown over the years from just a single site to now having multiple locations across the country and abroad. They supply all kinds of consumer products to all of the big 4 retailers and beyond.
The engineering team is a critical part of any manufacturing business and here it’s no exception. As a Multi Skilled Engineer, your skills will be used for all sorts of things around the site. It could be anything from machinery breakdowns to more buildings and facility maintenance and repair. Your days will never be boring and we have some exciting projects coming up. This means there will be plenty of opportunity to get involved with installation and continuous improvement projects.
So, in summary – we are looking for someone who has the following:
* Experience as a Maintenance Engineer in the manufacturing industry (Food, drink, pharmaceuticals, distribution / automation)
* Formal qualification in an electrical discipline
* Recognised engineering qualification (apprenticeship, NVQ, HNC / HND, ONC, degree)
THIS IS A DAY SHIFT POSITION
For more information, please contact James Parker at Radar Recruitment