- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the leading and progressive businesses in the north
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Attending woodworking process machine breakdowns, systematic diagnostic fault finding and rectification of faults
* Fault finding of machine control systems including pneumatic & hydraulic control systems.
* Good understanding of machine safety systems and components including pneumatic & hydraulic safety dump valves & dual circuits etc.
* Able to read & understand pneumatic & hydraulic circuit diagrams
* Good understanding of thermal and pressurised control systems
* Maintaining records of breakdowns / PPM's / inspections
* Carry out planned Preventative Maintenance Inspections (PPMs) and remedial works on production machinery
* Assist Project Engineering Team with ongoing project work as required
* Assist with all other site service requirements as they arise
* Provide onsite equipment: installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair to company standards
* Complies with company personnel and safety policies and good manufacturing practices
* Assist and train production employees in proper operation and maintenance of machinery.
* A flexible approach and a can-do attitude to whatever job arises
* Understand manufacturing processes and technologies
* Mechanical Control Systems with some basic electrical knowledge
* Minimum 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must have recognised relevant industry standard qualifications in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
* Knowledge of manufacturing/packaging equipment (mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, thermal & pressurised systems & conveyors)
* Good understanding of the English language (including oral & written)