- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
One of the UKs leading M&E Contractors are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Supervisor to work on a £235M project in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. The project is a new build and made up of several blocks and other facilities. The contract is running for the next 12 – 18 months for the right candidate.
* Allocate the workload, accordingly, meeting deadlines and maintaining standards and quality of workmanship at all times.
* Leading teams of Plumber, Pipefitters, Mates and specialist sub-contractors including thermal insulation engineers.
* Ensuring health and safety is maintained at all times.
* Organising materials and sub-contractors.
* Toolbox talks.
* Creating risk assessments.
* Attend site meetings.
Successful Mechanical Supervisors will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Must hold SSSTS or SMSTS
· Previously managed subcontracts in plumbing, lagging, mechanical services and duct work.
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of Mechanical systems and their installation methods.
· Time served Apprentice or relevant Mechanical qualifications.
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Day to day problem solving and answering/ resolving any technical queries.
· Full responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new mechanical management opportunity within the Building Services sector