Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Are you an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer who wants to work Monday-Friday Days as your core shift working a 37.5 hour week? (There will be an expectation to cover sickness/holidays on a 4on 4off shift when required)
If you want to work in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment on modern automated plant machinery then please read on!
• Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
• Location: Leicester – Birstall
• Industry: Manufacturing
• Pay: £15.65 per hour for days and £18.78 per hour when covering shifts. Earnings of £39,000 +
• Shift: Monday-Friday DAYS only (shift cover on 4on 4off to help cover sickness/holidays when required)
• Overtime: 1.5 and double
Key responsibilities of the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role:
• To maintain service and repair all automated plant machinery to minimise production down time.
• Provide technical support on all projects, installations and breakdowns
The ideal Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
•Time served apprenticeship
•Strong Mechanical Maintenance background, working within automated manufacturing/ production environment or similar
•Knowledge and understanding of Gear Boxes, Motors, Taper locks and Conveyors
•Educated in a relevant engineering discipline – City and Guilds/NVQ level 3/HNC/HND etc
Commutable from: Barrow upon Soar, Loughborough, Leicester, Long Eaton, Melton Mowbray and surround areas.
If you are interested in the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role