Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Red Rock Partnership are working in with their prestigious Client who are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their busy team. Our Client is a well-known Manufacturer based in the East Midlands who supply the catering and hospitality sector.
* The successful Mechanical Maintenance Engineers will be responsible for a wide range of machinery from raw ingredients through to packed finished products.
* Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will have a varied workload and autonomy to plan their own day.
* Mechanical fault finding and repairs of high speed production lines.
* Complete preventative Mechanical Maintenance and service work
* Fix machinery breakdowns
* Hydraulics and Pneumatic systems repairs
Working hours: 8.00 – 16.30 Monday – Friday
* Apprenticeship or equivalent
* Experience within high volume manufacturing
* Some electrical ability
* Reliable and hardworking
* Trustworthy and dedicated individual
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, are looking to join a dynamic Company that put its people at the heart of its practices please apply today.
Red Rock Partnership Ltd are working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest.
By applying for this role you are allowing us to forward your details to a third party