Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Our Client is a well-known Manufacturer based in the East Midlands who supply the catering and hospitality sector. Over the last few months, they have continued to see excellent sales and growth within the business. The are urgently looking to hire 2 x Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to help bolster their production.
The successful Mechanical Maintenance Engineers will be responsible for a wide range of machinery from raw ingredients through to packed finished products.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer's Role
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will have a varied workload and autonomy to plan their own day.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer's Main Duties
* Mechanical fault finding and repairs of high speed production lines
* Complete preventative Mechanical Maintenance and service work
* Fix machinery breakdowns
* Hydraulics and Pneumatic systems repairs
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Essential Qualifications.
* Mechanical Engineer Apprenticeship or equivalent
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Desirable Qualifications
* Experience within high volume manufacturing
* Some electrical ability
This role is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Derby and Surrounding areas