- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Mechanical Fitter – Contract. Excellent hourly rate! Coalville, Leicestershire. Dayshift.
Mechanical Fitter for an Initial 10 week fixed contract.
The Mechanical Fitter Requirements:
* Strong background and knowledge of manufacturing methods.
* Precise and methodological assembly of complex tooling components.
* Experience of working to detailed assembly drawings.
* Working to aerospace tolerances experience would be ideal.
* Some basic knowledge of CNC operation and manual machining techniques.
* Apprenticeship trained would be beneficial.
The Mechanical Fitter working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Excellent working conditions within an award winning engineering business.
* Fantastic culture, friendly and supportive attitude across the business.
* A multi-national, multi-million pound organisation who are world leaders in what they do.
* Company that provides turnkey solutions.
* Excellent hourly rate available with overtime opportunity.
The Mechanical Fitter will involve:
* Responsible for the mechanical assembly and construction of machines and machine components / sub-assemblies.
* Undertaking Geometric alignments and corrections as required.
* Performing laser calibration.
* Installation of machines on customer sites in the UK and abroad.
Reference: JL-(phone number removed)
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Jack Ludford