Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
M&E Engineer with HVAC experience required for an established FM services provider to be based in the Nottingham / Derbyshire area offering great earning potential. OTE £45k+ easily achievable.
Our client is a multi disciplined FM service provider and due to growth they are are now looking for an experienced M&E Engineer to be based in the Stapleford area.
About the Role
Working for one of our iconic high-profile clients, you’ll be our clients first point of call for all their reactive and planned maintenance needs. Our Planners and Dispatch team will allocate your tasks and you’ll work proactively to accomplish them within the set service level agreements, ensuring all work orders are opened and closed in real time. If the job requires technical or specialist help, we’ll call them in – you’re not expected to be an expert but we rely on you to let us know it this is needed. As you will be representing the company, it is essential you make a good impression and comply with the dress code and maintain your Company vehicle in good condition.
You’ll enjoy working autonomously in a pressurised environment and be able to prioritise a complex and demanding workload. You’ll have excellent written and verbal communications skills, enabling you to communicate all operational M&E issues within your region. You’ll be customer service driven and enjoy working within a people focused environment.
You’ll have experience gained within Facilities Management / Building Services. There is scope to progress within this role from M&E Engineer to Senior Engineer all the way up to Managing Engineer.
* A recognised Apprenticeship or Qualification in M&E Services/Maintenance (Electrical bias essential, plumbing and F-Gas an advantage)
* 17th Edition – Essential 18th Edition – Desirable
* F-Gas Certified – Desirable
* City & Guilds Test and Inspection – Desirable
* Plumbing qualifications – Desirable
* A full valid UK driving licence – Essential
* Salary: £35,705 OTE £45k+ easily achievable.
* Travel pay
* Overtime and enhanced rates.
* Up to 4% discretionary bonus scheme, subject to achievement of targets
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions between 4.5% and 6%
* Gym Discount
* Life Assurance (as part of the Company Pension Scheme)
* Ongoing training and development programme
* Van with fuel card.
* Mobile phone/PDA
* Calibrated tools and equipment.
This is a Fixed term contract of 6 months with a view to going permanent thereafter.
You’ll be provided with a Company van and all equipment needed to do your job
The hours of work are 45 hours per week, working on call for 1 in 4 weeks and may involve working weekends on a rota basis.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced M&E Engineer to join a rapidly growing company where earnings are not capped and you are supported with training and ongoing development.
For more information please get in touch with Steve West