- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Elevation Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a speciality chemical company, based in North Lincolnshire to recruit a Maintenance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Maintenance Manager will oversee both breakdown and planned maintenance and provide mechanical expertise for site equipment and systems. The Maintenance Manager will ensure mechanical compliance is maintained across all site assets by risk based methods and subsequent strategies.
The Maintenance Manager's duties will include:
* Lead breakdown and planned maintenance teams to meet OEE, capability and budget targets
* Ensure company safety and environmental standards are adhered to at all times
* Work closely with production and technical departments on process, HSE and capacity issues
* Specification, selection and ordering of plant and equipment
* Responsible for all mechanical equipment and systems on site
* Control costs and provide regular reports to management team on project progress
* Assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents and ensure that corrective action is taken
* Contribute to design safety reviews (e.g. Hazop)
Elevation Recruitment Group would be keen to speak to candidates with the following skills & experience:
· Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
· Significant experience leading reactive and proactive maintenance teams
· Background working within Chemical Manufacturing or similar process environment
· Detailed knowledge of safety systems on COMAH regulated sites
· Strong planning and project management capabilities
· Well-developed people skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business.
To apply for this position please send your application or call for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website for more information on:
– Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
– Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment