- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
We’re hiring for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading chemical manufacturer in the High Peak. A key focus of the role will be on breakdown diagnosis to help ensure the smooth continuance of production.
You will be working on a variety of equipment including variable speed mixers and high-speed filling and capping lines. The foundations of the company are based upon the consistent quality of production, so it’s paramount that the equipment is maintained to a high standard.
What’s on offer?
* Salary £27,000 – £30,000 per annum
* 6-12 month contract leading to a permanent role
* Starting initially on the day shift (8am-5pm Mon to Thurs / 8am to 3:45pm Friday) eventually leading to the late shift (1pm-10pm Mon-Thurs / 12pm to 8pm Friday)
What do you need?
* Proven capability in breakdown and fault diagnosis
* Experience of purely pneumatic machinery and control
* Experience with fillers, cappers, conveyors, PLC drive machinery
* A good working knowledge of safe working practices
If you’re experienced in the maintenance of a variety of machinery and are interested in joining a leading manufacturer, apply today for consideration or for more information about the job role speak with Gail at KPJ Group.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted