Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Job: Shift Maintenance Engineer
Location: Castle Donington
Package: £44,000 – Panama Shifts plus excellent benefits
Hours: Panama Shift
Having successfully recruited for this company for the last 12 years we are proud to once again be recruiting for our client who are one of the world’s largest providers of automation to the logistics industry. They employ over 250 engineers across the UK and have over 4,000 employees globally, with a global turnover in excess of £500 million. The company design, develop, manufacture, install, and service leading automation equipment across the globe.
Having recently launched a new large automated logistics site in Castle Donington with an on-site team of 30+ engineers, they are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to complete the team.
We are proud to represent this market leader who are a forward thinking and ambitious business.
The Role – Maintenance Engineer
You will be maintaining this world-class automated distribution centre. The site consists of a large installation of automated conveyor and picking systems. The on-site team of maintenance engineers are split across the panama shifts and you will be responsible for all maintenance related activities for the automation on site.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown work on the equipment at site.
* Responding to equipment breakdowns and solving any electrical or mechanical issues identified.
* Carrying out electrical fault finding to diagnose electrical problems.
* Daily reviews and checks on the system when in operation.
* Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in the process.
The Candidate – Maintenance Engineer
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
* A level three or equivalent engineering qualification.
* To be someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience in a maintenance engineering role previously.
* Electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills.
* Excellent Company Pension.
* A rapidly growing business.
* A very stable industry sector