- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
We’re hiring for a Maintenance Electrician to join a global leading company in engineered metal products based in Glossop. The successful candidate will help strengthen the workforce by improving production facilities and controlling maintenance tools, stores, and equipment.
What’s on offer?
* Salary £36,000 – £40,000 (shift dependant)
* Hours: Monday to Friday on a 24/5 shift pattern
What will you be doing as a Maintenance Electrician?
* Carrying out installation, maintenance, testing and repair of all equipment used within the manufacturing industry
* Assisting with the development of PPM systems and the forward scheduling of maintenance activities
* Fault diagnosing, repair and maintenance in a steel work / heavy engineering environment
* Supporting the operations team to achieve their targets
* Meeting legislative requirements and company standards/Policy while ensuring optimum plant performance
* Planning and scheduling planned and unplanned work
* Controlling maintenance tools, stores, and equipment
* Monitoring maintenance costs
* Improving production facilities
What do you need?
* To be an apprentice trained electrician, ideally qualified to HNC Level or equivalent
* Experience of electrical engineering in a production line/foundry environment
* The ability to work on a panama shift system
* To be determined, quality orientated, organised and disciplined
* The ability to uphold and maintain systems/standards
* A good understanding of the principles of Health & Safety at work
* GCSE’s – A-C, including English and Maths
If you are interested in joining a reputable engineering manufacturer in Glossop then apply today for consideration or speak with Gail at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted