- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Gi Group are a leading international recruiter. We have a fantastic permanent opportunity as a Machine Setter/Operator – Night Shift, working for our food production client in Corby.
Benefits – Bonus. Up to 5% pension contribution.
To ensure that your area of the process line operates to its optimum capability. You will run to factory standard operating procedures whilst maintaining fantastic housekeeping and with health and safety at the forefront of everything you do.
You will look to continuously improve your process and increase the overall efficiency of the equipment you are using.
* To own and run a continuous production line
* To set the machine to the required job and customer specification
* To ensure that the machine is in a safe working condition and that health and safety rules are adhered to at all times.
* To follow systems and standard operating procedures to ensure a high standard of housekeeping within the area.
* Look to continuously improve SOP'S
* To maintain the performance of the machine whilst meeting set KPI's in relation waste and quality.
* To complete all relevant Line documentation
* Making sure that quality checks, hygiene duties and GMP standards are adhered to
* Looking at process improvements to operate more efficiently to increase productivity and reduce waste
* Machine operating experience is essential
* Experience within in a food manufacturing environment essential
* An inquisitive approach and effective problem-solving skills
* A keen eye and understanding of process and continuous improvement
* Flexible to change as the business continues to grow
* Good communication, both written and verbal with a good command of the English language
Qualifications – Not essential but desirable
* HACCP Level 1/2
* Food Safety Level 2
* Knowledge of improvement techniques