Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
We are recruiting for an experienced Machine Operator for our unique client based in the Thrapston area on a temp to perm basis
You will be working as a multi skilled machine operator within the workshop operating various machine tools that are necessary to manufacture and repair component parts.
Specialising in spirals using Conventional Milling and Lathe machines manufacturing equipment supplied mainly to farmers and local dealers
You will be required to support the team and the company to achieve quality of product and service commitments.
· Loading/unloading and movement of equipment and materials in the workshop
· Operate conventional Lathes
· Operate conventional & CNC Milling machines
· Carry out nominal bench operations to support in-house manufacture or repair of components
· Liaise with Inspection and Engineering
· Preservation and packing of items and equipment ready for shipping.
You will be carrying out machine operations to drawings and appropriate specifications,
· Ensure high standards of workmanship at all times
· Ensure machinery is kept clean and tidy at all times
Machinery & Equipment used in the workshop:
· Milling machine
· Hand and Power tools
· General inspection equipment
· Computer equipment
· Hand Grinder.
Due to the location of the business, having your own transport is necessary due to no public transport.
If you are looking for a new position, and you have the above experience.
Please send an update CV to