- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Machine Operative – Nights
Due to the introduction of a new shift pattern we require another night shift. Those who are successful will begin training on the current shift pattern before moving onto the new pattern in January.
Complete all MO1 tasks to a high standard, by constantly challenging the status quo and be at the forefront of evolution, continuous improvement, quality and health, safety & welfare. Whist promoting Xtratherm’s core values of openness, integrity, adaptability, customer focus and team approach.
Machine Operative Responsibilities:
• Work in all areas of the factory
• Complete training on all functions of MO1
• Keep good housekeeping standards in all areas
• Keep up to date knowledge of all products
• Ensure waste is discarded in appropriate manner.
• Follow work instructions in all areas
• Ensure you comply with Health & Safety regulations
• You are responsible for your own Health & Safety and the Health and Safety of your fellow employees
• Ensure all data to be recorded is accurate and up to date
• Actively participate within the team to ensure and maintain high standards
• Responsible for ensuring that all targets are achieved.
• Accurate setting up of any machine to ensure start up is completed on time
• Communicate with Shift coordinators, Leaders and team to ensure they are aware of any issues within your designated area.
• Work and communicate with other member of the team to ensure transfer of information with regard to your role
• Ensure quality guidelines are followed for all areas
• Undertake flexible working hours to meet deadlines
• Undertake any other tasks appropriate to the position, as requested by management
Machine Operative Requirements:
• Team player who will work with others to achieve company goals
• Hardworking with an ability to meet deadlines
• Customer focused attitude
• Ability to follow instruction
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Effective communication skills
• Good problem solving ability
Xtratherm is an innovative insulation manufacturer with a strong focus on supporting the construction sector. Our experience and expertise is in providing cost-effective and certified solutions to the construction industry for over 30 years.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service through dedicated and committed employees incorporating a strong emphasis on teamwork.
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 5UY
Job type: Full Time, Permanent. Night Shift – (3 on, 1 off, 3 on, 7 off)
You may have experience of the following: Production Operator, Production Operative, Machine Operator, Production Assistant, Operator, Support Technician, Production Engineer, Machinist, Technical Operator, Packer, etc.