Career Level Manager
As Logistics Co-Ordinator, working for this hugely successful firm in the temporary structures/events industry, you will play a key part in ensuring the smooth running of the logistics team and their back-office administration. This is a very Office Administration role where you will be oversee lots of different elements so accurate record keeping, a good memory and strong communication skills are key.
This is not a distribution logistics role but a project based logistics/events role that requires flawless attention to detail and the flexibility required in a deadline driven environment where nothing is too much for a client to ask. This role is ideal for someone looking to be part of a long-established “family feel” firm that enjoy a great reputation for the standard of their project delivery and quality of service, and where there is enormous potential for progression and growth. This position is based from the UK head office in Northampton.
Your remit will include but not be limited to:
* Supporting the Operations Manager and Logistics Manager with all day-to-day office administration
* Supporting with driver and vehicle records and co-ordinating maintenance and servicing of vehicles, including company owned plant/machinery
* Managing the booking and coordination for repairs, resupply, maintenance of all project specific equipment onsite
* Sourcing, ordering & stock control of PPE, management of PPE equipment issued to site teams
* Supporting with operations team finance administration
* Ensuring all Health & Safety paperwork is produced correctly for each project
* Preparing Site Supervisor’s paperwork packs
* Obtaining completed health and safety documents and any accident reports from sites
* Assisting with collating paperwork for reports
* Managing internal log, ensuring licences etc are renewed/updated as required and booking of training courses
* Ensuring all the logistics team have the correct PPE
Events industry or experience in a non-construction project-based industry advantageous