- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Sue Ross Legal are recruiting for a qualified Solicitor on a locum basis on behalf of a government organisation based in the Nottinghamshire area. You will be joining the legal team and duties will include;
* Managing your own caseload of files including conducting advocacy
* Providing legal advice, guidance and representation with particular emphasis on Child Protection & Child related law and Adult Social Care
* Acting on behalf of clients in legal proceedings and to attend and advise at meetings
* Maintain and update knowledge of changes to legislation including contributing to the development of policies, practices and business efficiencies
* Providing training on legal updates to employees
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are a qualified Solicitor with experience gained within Child Protection, Child Related law and Adult Social Care. It would be a distinct advantage if you had an understanding of statutory and governance frameworks relating to government bodies or experience of advising government clients.
You should be able to start work immediately (or with a very short notice period) and are able to commit to the contract period.
A competitive hourly rate is available for this role.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment