Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Box Leisure “The cutting edge of leisure careers”
Location: Nationwide (Accommodation Provided)
Hours: 40 hours per week as per business requirements
We are currently looking for qualified lifeguards, who have outstanding people skills, to work at some of our clients beautiful holiday park resorts across the UK. Our clients want their guests to have an exceptional time at their resorts however, it is vitally important that they are kept safe too! That’s where you come in….
The lifeguards on park will, most importantly, be required to be extremely vigilant at all times at our clients family resorts which cater to families of all ages. However, they will also be required to come across extremely friendly, helpful and be able to assist the guests with any queries or requests in order to provide an outstanding level of service.
You will be responsible for looking after every persons safety poolside whilst keeping the whole area clean and hygienic and ensuring that all legal requirements are being met.
Skills and experience required:
* A valid NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
* Excellent communication skills – you will need to be assertive as well as friendly
* To be naturally vigilant and helpful – guests come first, so you need to be alert to their needs as well as their safety
* Work well as part of a team but also be able to work independently, in a confident manner, if required
* Any pool plant operator qualifications would also be a great advantage however this is not essential
If you believe this may be a suitable role for you, please apply today