- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Job Title: HGV Class 1 Drivers
Site: [Enter Site Here]
Core Days: Any 5 from 7
Core Hours: 06.00am – 14.00pm / 14.00pm – 22.00pm / 22.00pm – 06.00am, However due to the nature of the role you will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to your working hours
– Accurate and safe delivery of customer product within the specified delivery area.
– Regular liaison with the Transport Office to report and update any challenges, reportable matters and completion of run.
– Undertake multi drop delivery, collection or trunking as required.
– Record deliveries and follow specific instructions for each customer site.
– Maintain good working order of Great Bear vehicles and any equipment on board, ensuring that any service requirements are reported as they occur.
– Complete daily vehicle checks.
– Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times and that Health & Safety Policies are adhered to.
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
– Digi-Card and Class 1 Driving Licence, with no more than 6 points on licence.
– Current Driver CPC Card Required.
– Must be a team player and must be considerate of his/her colleagues.
– The successful candidate will also drive to the highest standards putting the safety of themselves and other road users at the forefront of their driving actions.
– Must adopt a flexible approach to working.
Click APPLY NOW to kick – start your application