- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Sue Ross Legal are pleased to be working with a well established, extremely friendly firm of Solicitors based on the outskirts of Chesterfield.
We are recruiting for a Legal Accounts Manager/Legal Cashier and duties will include;
* Conducting daily banking including checking online accounts
* Processing incoming payments
* Reconciling bank accounts on a daily and monthly basis
* Entering electronic payments onto inhouse systems
* Maintaining client and office accounts
* Posting invoices
* Processing transfers
* Maintaining purchase ledgers and nominal accounts
* Controlling petty cash
* Processing expenses
* Chasing outstanding payments
* Completing quarterly VAT returns
* Entering payroll information onto inhouse systems, liaising with outsourced payroll company and processing electronic payroll payments
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a well regarded team in a High Street firm.
We are looking for applications from candidates who are available for either part time or full time work. It is essential that you have experience working within a firm of Solicitors and are well versed with the Solicitors Accounts Rules. You should also have a keen eye for detail and have strong organisational skills.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment