Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Learning Associate Boston
Up to £26,000
Holidays 25 days plus bank holidays.
Highly competitive rewards package including Group Pension
Excellent career progression prospects across the Bakkavor group
A fantastic opportunity for a hands-on L&D training professional to lead on site delivery learning experiences at Bakkavor Meals London has arisen. You will be responsible for delivering learning interventions and partnering the business at our dynamic and fast paced manufacturing site.
You will ensure our employees are not only compliant when it comes to regulatory and mandatory training interventions, but you will play a part in ensuring our employees are engaged and motivated through your training delivery.
· Holds accountability for ensuring managed site(s) are fully compliant and adhering to the standards agreed by the business and its customers
· Contributes to an industry leading learning experience through the provision of compliance learning that instils confidence in our customers and engaging content that meets the development needs of Bakkavor site employees
· Works with the Systems and Performance team to draw on learning needs for each individual within a site and coordinates the delivery on these in line with the Learning plan and measured outcomes
· Leverages strong interpersonal skills to deliver learning with enthusiasm and authority across all available channels onsite, including classroom, on-the-line and LMS
· Provides 'train the trainer' learning for 'buddies' that provide on-the-job learning to drive consistency in the employee learning experience and ensure people are upskilled first time
· Understands and conveys the criticality of compliance using knowledge of SOPs, CCPs and functional subject matters in order to assess peoples' competency in these areas against target outcomes
· Builds strong relationships with all functions operating at site level to help garner a clear understanding of their learning needs and coordinate the delivery of training – this necessitates developing strong knowledge of demand patterns i.e. peak times, turnover, seasonality, employee profile, joiners
· Feeds local knowledge into the Learning Manager to enable better cross-site visibility of learning needs and preserve consistency in the training delivery approach across the business
· Supports root cause analysis when an issue occurs so that the best solution can be identified at the appropriate scale without case by case fixes
You will be great at developing cross functional relationships, alongside driving training best practice ensuring all our employees receive a best in class training proposition. This is a very exciting opportunity for a dynamic and energetic L&D professional to help drive the L&D agenda on the shop floor