Career Level Manager
Due to exceptional growth T&K Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client in Measham for a Laboratory Technician on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
If you are a hardworking and reliable individual who wants to join a Global Company with a family feel that offers fantastic benefits, then we want to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving Business that has on-going growth plans, they invest heavily within their staff offering on-going training and development so there is scope for future progression.
Laboratory Technician Job Details & Benefits;
* Starting rate £10.00 per hour, £10.50 after probation period is completed
* Fantastic annual bonus scheme
* Monday – Friday 2pm-10pm (training maybe on days for 2 weeks)
* Paid for 40 hours per week as your breaks are paid!
* Overtime opportunities available paid at 1.5
* 33 days holiday including bank holidays
* Up to £50 gym membership contribution per month
* No bank holiday working
* Workwear/PPE provided
* Company pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Referral scheme
* Permanent role after 12 weeks
* Free parking & Canteen facility on site
Laboratory Technician Job specification;
* Testing and analysis of samples following paperwork
* Identifying non-conformances and reporting to the relevant department
* Ensure all raw materials, in process and finished product quality testing are carried out to meet production deadlines
* Completing and signing off paperwork, maintaining records and documentation
* Cleaning down of equipment and work station
Laboratory Technician Person Specification;
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to follow a process and complete paperwork
* To be able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
* Happy to stand for the duration of your shift & complete repetitive duties
If any you are interested in the Laboratory Technician role and would like to go and see the environment, then please give us a call at T&K Associates to hear more