- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
KS2 Teacher needed for primary school in Leicester
Start Date- ASAP
Salary- £120 – £150
Contract Type- Long Term
Are you an outstanding and inspirational Primary Teacher who is committed to ensuring the best possible outcomes for children in a stimulating environment?
We are looking for a forward-thinking, energetic and experienced KS2 Teachers for future long-term roles around Leicester.
GSL Education is working with a lot of primary schools based in Leicester. The schools will be looking for engaging and enthusiastic KS2 teachers to join their teams. Our Primary schools provide friendly and inclusive learning community with the highest expectations and aspirations for all of their pupils. Successful candidates will have a passion for teaching and education and have the ability to pass this on to their students
About the school and contract:
* Excellent career development
* Interviewing ASAP
* Great behaviour in the class
* Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
Primary Teacher Specification:
* Have a DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process one
* Provide two professional child related references good – outstanding
* Teaching qualifications – PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS.
* Have the understanding and experience of working with KS2 pupils
* Be committed to best practice
What we can offer:
* Excellent pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
* A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
* Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
* On-going career support & advice
* Continual knowledge on the ever- changing education sector
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
Should you be looking for a Primary School Teaching position role, then please contact our Consultant, Judith Barker, as soon as possible or call (phone number removed) for more information