- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Coyne Recruitment work with the leading providers within employability and welfare to work. At present we are supporting a fantastic client of ours who is in period of continued growth. They have been successful in winning and implementing progressive contract that support and nurture service users to achieve goals through bespoke interventions.
These roles will be working within the community where you will travel to meet you clients at suitable locations where your interventions, guidance and advice will allow them to the goals they set for themselves through your support.
Do you have an ability to build a rapport and achieve a client’s needs? A natural people person? Experience working with SEN, Mental Health, Charities or supporting vulnerable clients? If so, then this job could be for you.
* Named single point of contact for coordinating and sequencing services on behalf of their individual service users.
* Working with services users to progress them on their journey towards employment and overcoming their work, skills health and personal circumstances barriers to ultimately support then into sustainable work.
* Build strong and positive relationships with service users, enabling them to make well informed choices and appropriately diagnose their areas of support, leading to the joint development of an action plan of support intervention
* Utilisation of a multi-channel platform where, through a range of digital, video and telephony capability, participants are provided with the flexibility to decide how, when and the frequency with which they engage.
* Working from local hubs, and “pop-up offices” in their community or alongside integrated services (e.g. housing, health and primary care centres) in order to increase service accessibility.
* Able to support participants with appropriate prioritisation of solutions for personal circumstances, skills, health as well as employability
* Will provide in work support, as required, for participants with high intensity support needs.
* Experience in supporting clients with complex barriers to employment.
* Ability to build rapport with, inspire, motivate and challenge participants
* Experience of working with people with multiple and complex needs, including health conditions and disabilities
* Ability to employ emotional intelligence in handling challenging situations
* Strong understanding of the employment services/welfare to work philosophy and the needs and challenges of the job market for long term unemployed.
* Knowledge of the labour market, wider provision and stakeholders local to the area in which you are applying
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to manage a busy schedule/workload under pressure
* A strong commitment to personal and professional ongoing development
* Ability to adapt to a changing work environment