- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
IT Service Desk Engineer
ACM Resourcing are looking for an IT Service Desk Engineer as an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Managed Service Provider who are an award winning company based in Nottingham. This is a relatively new 24-hour service – Monday to Friday, and therefore the shift pattern will evolve over time.
The client is looking for an experienced IT Service Desk Engineer who has a solid understanding in Apple support. The suitable candidate will not only be offered progression but gain exposure to the latest technologies. You will be playing a key role as part of the team, who are renowned for providing an excellent support service.
* Develop and maintain rapport with clients by displaying a detailed understanding of their IT environment and business issues.
* Proactively manage and maintain Microsoft Servers, Networks and Firewalls.
* Understand and operate the escalations procedures
* Establish and maintain high levels of incident ownership through incident life cycle to a satisfactory conclusion
* Will work to identify the root cause of any client escalations and strive to incorporate solutions that are correct, with zero rework.
* Solid understanding of macOS.
* Solid understanding of MS Windows server environment
* Solid experience supporting and configuring O365 and Azure
* Good understanding of Intune including deployment of devices
* Microsoft MCP OR MCSA/MCSE and/or Cisco CCNA
* Exposer on exchange 2013 and 2016
* Virtualisation technologies (VMWare & Hyper-V)
* Firewall and Router administration
* Advanced networking and connectivity skills
* experience working within an MSP environment is desirable but not essential
* Apple Certified Associate or Apple Certified Support Professional
* Jamf Certified Tech (Desirable)
* MCSA or ICND – (desirable)
ACM Resourcing are a leading Mac IT recruitment company work on various positions in the market please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position