- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Invoicing & Collections Officer – Excellent Opportunity!
An excellent opportunity to join a lively and dynamic team.
As part of the Invoicing & Renewals Team you will work closely with other internal teams (including Customer Support and Sales & Finance) to issue invoices, improve rentetions and provide a first class customer service to clients.
* Generating and sending sales invoices to customers
* Investigating client queries and providing resolution
* Negotiating contract renewals
* Issuing and completing contract paperwork
* Product tariff reviews
* Producing reports and analysis as required
* Credit control and cash posting
* Month end reporting, analysis, and processing
* Additional ad hoc duties as required
* Educated to A-Level or equivalent
* Good attention to detail and comfort with numbers
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience of working directly with clients – face to face or via telephone
* Conflict resolution
* Ability to solve problems
* A ‘can do’ positive attitude
* Thrive in a fast pace high volume environment
* Work to set targets
* Ability to work independently, as well as supporting the wider team and company targets
Covid Safe Working – this role will be remote (working from home) for the foresseable future. You will be fully supported and provided with appropriate IT equiptment to carry out the role.
Great employee benefits package, ongoing training and development opportunities.
Immediate interview and start for the right candidate.
Call me further information – (phone number removed) (Sheena)