Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
We have an amazing opportunity for an International Road Services Specialist to join a market leading logistics business within the Midlands.
Role: International Road Services Specialist
Purpose of the Role:
To deliver operational and service support, propose solutions and make recommendations to the International Management team. You will liaise with suppliers and partners, analyse service statistics and support the resolution of operational issues to drive service excellence
• Proactively identify and resolve service performance issues on Road Services ensuring actions are completed to improve overall service and customer experience
• Assist with the completion of Operations and Service presentations and reports for the International Management team as required in a timely manner
• Conduct trend analysis on receipt of any escalations relating to export non-compliance and submit a report of actions for resolution. Investigate customer and supplier queries or complaints relating to the International Road operation
• Monitor, record and report operational performance on a daily basis and escalate any non compliance in a timely manner to ensure service is maintained
• Provide weekly KPI updates to the International Road Services Manager.
• Support the International Management team in setting up new International accounts to ensure the successful operational implementation of new business
• Undertake specific projects, working groups or other duties as required by the International management team in order to develop or enhance the international service offering
• Supporting the International Operations Department by providing cross functional support for Offshore and Compliance teams as well as all products and services including Offshore and Compliance
The successful candidate will have experience of working within an office environment and Logistics experience would be highly advantageous. You will be confident in using Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint and have a professional attitude along with a drive to identify and initiate change.
You will have strong organisational skills with a keen eye for maintaining thorough records of actions taken and progress made.
You will be an assertive and confident communicator to all levels with excellent time management skills