- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Crosby Composites are a leading carbon fibre manufacturer working predominately in high end, luxury automotive and formula 1. Established in 1982 we have almost 40 years’ experience of innovation in this field. With IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001: 2015 accreditations we can support our customers with all their needs and work to the highest industry standards.
We have a passion and a drive to deliver the very best and are now continuing on our journey of growth and development through the growth of our teams, across both sites. We are a company of opportunities and are looking for individuals who want to be a part of that development to join our team.
We have an opportunity within our Inspection team in Brackley, which is a critical part of our production team. We work to the highest standards and our inspection team are a critical part of managing this and supporting the production areas.
This is a day shift, working Monday to Friday. Core hours are 8am to 4:30pm. We offer competitive rates of pay, company pension, 23 days holiday plus the bank holidays, private healthcare and the opportunity for overtime during peak periods.
In this role we require individuals who:
– Have a clear understanding of how an inspection role works and the standards required
– Have the ability to efficiently inspect high quality carbon fibre automotive parts and racing components to the customer standards
– Experience of working within a quality/inspection environment with a knowledge of quality management processes and supporting with internal non conformances
– Excellent attention to detail is key for this role – the inspection team visually inspect parts and ensuring they are to the correct standard is critical
– Have the ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment, we work to constantly changing customer schedules and workload varies and products constantly change – adaptability and flexibility is key in this area
– We are looking for experience of working with a Romer Arm and the ability to use Power Inspect software, as this is a key part of our inspection process. This experience is essential for this role.
Location: Brackley, Northamptonshire
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Hours are 8 – 4.30 Monday to Friday.
You may have experience of the following: 3d Measurement Software, PowerInspect, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Automotive, Manufacturing, Composite Materials, Material Science, etc.