- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Are you looking for a new import / export administrator position within a business experiencing rapid expansion?
A leading food manufacturer is looking to add an Export Administrator to their well established team.
• Preparation and processing of paperwork for international shipments; including despatch notes, commercial invoices, customs and other shipping documentation required to facilitate timely and accurate despatch of customer and supplier shipments in line with the company processes and in accordance with current legislation.
• Preparing shipping and customs documentation in compliance with legal obligations; applying for export licences and checking that they are correct; ensuring that paperwork for shipments is complete and correct prior to dispatch; filing paperwork; and maintaining records in readiness for audits.
• Checking customs documentation such as import/export declarations, resolving queries and ensuring records are accurate and up to date.
• Filing of all shipping documentation.
• Receiving customer orders; comparing with quotations; working with other departments to resolve queries; and preparing and sending sales acknowledgments to customers whilst also adhering to company policies and legal requirements.
• Assisting with compliance procedures.
• Ensuring that all customers are kept informed and up to date with the progress of their order.
• Three to five years' experience in office administration or substantially similar role
• Export experience or knowledge of preparing shipping paperwork and dealing with couriers
• Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to understand and follow company procedures and processes
Monday – Friday (08:00-17:00)
Please apply today to be immediately considered & contacted for this excellent career opportunity