- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Job Title: Humanities and RE Teacher
Salary Scale: £120 – £150 per day (Dependent upon knowledge and experience)
Start Date: ASAP/September 2020
GSL Education is delighted to be working in partnership supporting a number of schools in Leicester and we are seeking an energetic and innovative practitioner to work in a dynamic, fast-paced school environment.
This particular role is for September 2020. The school is looking for a Humanities specialist (up to KS4) with the ability to teach all areas across the Humanities faculty including RE. The school is looking to build on its achievements.
The successful candidate will naturally be passionate, focused and keen to work in a school that prides itself on creating independent learners. You must be willing to inspire and promote a love of learning, even in the most challenging of situations. The right applicant will be one who has a genuine desire to provide the children in their care with the best lessons and a positive classroom environment. Similarly, in order to be successful with this position, you must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of different pedagogy and be able to provide evidence of student progression.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* UK teaching experience
* An understanding surrounding the importance of differentiation for all pupils regardless of ability/needs
* An enhanced DBS Certificate
* Outstanding knowledge and understanding of the UK National Curriculum
* Be able to provide 2 recent teaching references
About the school and contract:
* Excellent career development
* Interviewing ASAP
* Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside
GSL Education offers:
* Excellent, transparent, and inline with teacher main pay scales.
* Direct links to local schools
* Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
Please apply on this job advert or alternatively call (phone number removed) to express your interest