- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Express Recruitment are proud suppliers to one of the UK largest, award winning food manufacturers.
Due to rapid growth and continuous success, our client is seeking to recruit an experienced, robust HSE Manager to join their team in North, East Lincolnshire.
You will be joining a company that offers fantastic opportunities for development, career progression and also offers an abundance of great benefits including a generous salary, 35 days holiday, pension scheme, enhanced sick pay, bonus scheme, discount vouchers and life cover x3 your salary.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Carry out planning, audits, risk assessments and method statements across the entirety of the client site
* Advise management of best practices relating to Health & Safety based on results found
* Maintain up to date working knowledge of new legislation
* Implement new Health & Safety schemes and continuous improvements methods and ensure they are actioned accordingly
* Manage aspects of the companies budget and ensure that contingency plans are fully supported
* Carry out ongoing training and development and work closely with Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors to identify areas where knowledge is lacking
* Attend management meetings and provide detailed input on issues relating to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards
Qualifications and Experience:
* NEBOSH Diploma qualified or working towards
* Previous experience within a fast paced, food manufacturing environment or similar
* Experience of ISO14000 environmental management system and Plan A accreditation
* Qualified Environmental Auditor preferred but not essential
* Excellent time management skills
If you are a self-motivated, driven and highly enthusiastic individual that has a passion for food and continuous development then we would love to hear from you!
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency