Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
HR & Payroll Manager
Exciting opportunity with well-established manufacturing company on the Notts / Leics border for a highly organised generalist HR & Payroll Manager with strong payroll and systems experience.
This is a stand-alone role reporting directly into the FD with the support of an experienced and highly valued, HR & Payroll Co-ordinator. You will be responsible for providing generalist day-to-day strategic and operational Human Resources and Payroll services to all employees and managers across the business.
In this very diverse and varied role your duties will include:
* Managing employment issues and cases to include absence, disciplinary, capability, grievance, performance management and redundancy
* Developing and maintaining company policies and procedures, including the Employee Handbook
* Providing a recruitment service across the business
* Managing the occupational health service
* Supporting the executive team with the management of PDRs and participating in annual pay, company bonuses and benefit reviews
* Supporting / managing the HR & Payroll Coordinator with the processing of weekly and monthly payroll, to include new starters, leavers, timesheets, calculating pay, expenses and HMRC submissions, and payroll related reporting
* Managing employee benefits: childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, healthcare scheme and pension schemes
* Undertaking monthly KPI’s to the Board of Directors on headcount, attrition, absence analysis and wage costs
* Ensuring all HR policies, procedures, processes, forms, and template letters are maintained
* Continuously updating and improving the HR & Payroll systems and controls
* Managing and leading the Health & Wellbeing Committee
* Ad hoc HR/Payroll project work
* Providing support and assist in all HR/Payroll audits including SMETA & SEDEX.
The successful HR & Payroll Manager will be CIPD qualified (or studying towards) and possess FMCG experience at a least 3 years’ experience in HR Management/advisory role and 2 years payroll experience (preferably using Flexipay).
To fit in you must be confident, self-assured and a real people person with clear and succinct presentation skills and the ability to communicate with varying levels and abilities within the workforce.
It is essential that you can operate autonomously / without internal HR guidance.
First class IT skills essential to include Outlook and MS Office, HRMS knowledge (preferably Mitrefinch).
Own transport essential due to location.
Additional key words: ER, Employee Relations, Human Resources Manager, Payroll, HR, CIPD
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven't reached the shortlist – we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job