- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
A great opportunity to join a family run business who have been established for over 15years, and provide a comprehensive, professional, and efficient day to day HR Administration and support service.
The business is responsible for offering professional support solutions to multiple statutory authorities and is one of the market leaders in their specialist field. As HR Assistant, you will be acting as a tier one support to all employees within the business, offering general support, advice, and guidance on all HR matters to employees, regional managers, and directors.
Day to Day Duties Include
* Be the first point of contact for employee HR related queries; take ownership of the HR shared email inboxes, ensuring all emails are replied to and issues resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
* Updating and maintaining staff database information, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
* Recruitment – Ensuring recruiting managers have relevant and up-to-date recruitment information and documentation, advertising roles (both internally and externally), and arranging interviews when required.
* New Starter Process – Prepare employment contracts and new starter documentation, conduct reference checks, DBS checks, ensure new starters receive a consistent and informative HR induction
* Absence Management – Manage the administration and processes for sickness absence and all other company absence policies
* Take responsibility for DBS renewals, arranging training, equal opportunities, managing rotas, ID badges
As you will be the first point of contact for almost all enquiries you will need to present a confident, empathetic, and warm manner in all communication. The HR Manager is due to go on maternity leave at the beginning of next year so you must be confident working on your own and have confidence to make decisions. (The company do have an external HR provider to offer support where needed)
The ideal candidate will preferably be the following:
• Full or Part CIPD qualified
• Ability to communicate and have influencing skills up to management level
• Flexible and able to adapt to change quickly
• At least 2 years' experience in a HR Administration role
This role is 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday (10am to 2pm), initially on a 18month contract. The teams head office is based near Towcester, but at the moment everyone is remote working